Last January 9 EVERGREEN sign, with the other lines of OCEAN Alliance, the official agreement of the new “Day 4 Product”, which will be introduced next April, right ahead of the summer peak season.
The new “Day 4 Product” is very similar to the current “Day 3 Product”. Its 38 services, which include: seven Far East-North Europe loops; four Asia-Mediterranean (one less than last year); 19 Transpacific; four Far East-Middle East, two Asia-Red Sea and two services between North Europe and the US East Coast.
The ports of call of some of the 38 loops will be altered. The most important for the Portuguese market, with transhipment in Rotterdam, include:
Far East – North Europe (Day 4 Product)
- NE1: Shanghai, Ningbo, Xiamen, Yantian, Singapore, Felixstowe, Zeebrugge, Gdansk, Wilhelmshaven, Piraeus, Singapore, Yantian, Shanghai;
- NE3: Xingang, Dalian, Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Singapore, Piraeus, Rotterdam, Hamburg, Antwerp, Rotterdam, Shanghai, Xingang;
- NE7: Xiamen, Nansha, Hong Kong, Yantian, Cai Mep, Port Kelang, Piraeus, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge, Felixstowe, Singapore, Hong Kong, Xiamen;
- FAL1: Xingang, Busan, Ningbo, Shanghai, Yantian, Singapore, Southampton, Dunkirk, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Southampton, Algeciras, Port Kelang, Xingang;
- FAL3: Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Yantian, Singapore, Algeciras, Le Havre, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Le Havre, Malta, Port Kelang, Qingdao;
- CEM: Kaohsiung, Qingdao, Ningbo, Shanghai, Taipei, Yantian, Tanjung Pelepas, Rotterdam, Felixstowe, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Colombo, Tanjung Pelepas, Kaohsiung;
- CES: Ningbo, Shanghai, Kaohsiung, Yantian, Singapore, Colombo, Antwerp, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Port Kelang, Ningbo.
For any additional information related to the “Day 4 Product” or any other shipping service, please contact us!